Zoom Video Conferencing assists with audio and video conferencing, mobile collaboration, and simple online meetings via a cloud-based platform. ZoomRooms provide an always-on conference room solution with quick and easy remote participation.
Anyone with a UCSBNetID has access to a business-level Zoom account, which can host up to 200 participants, and users can invite non-UCSB participants to Zoom sessions.
Optional Zoom features include:
- Ability to request 1,000-participant webinar capability
- Remote support and/or training provided upon request
- Limited onsite event support upon request
- Consultation services to create ZoomRooms in your location
Additional Service Information
- Zoom Guide (PDF)
- Video Conferencing FAQ
- Video/Camera Troubleshooting
- Getting Started on PC and Mac
- Webinar Best Practices
Customers can purchase additional services.
Visit the IT Services Catalog at ucsb.service-now.com/it and click the Messaging, Collaboration, and Communication Services box, then Web Conferencing/IM Services or call x5000 or (805) 893-5000.
Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
For Requests, the Service Level Agreement (SLA) for this service includes a response time of one business day and resolution time of three business days.
For Incidents, the SLA includes a response time of four business hours and a resolution time of eight business hours.