Zoom Apps are in-product apps seamlessly integrated into Zoom. Zoom Apps enable users to bring their favorite third-party apps within the Zoom Meetings and desktop client experience, enhancing collaboration, productivity, and entertainment.
Zoom users can search for different categories of apps and install them from the marketplace website.
To allow Zoom Apps to be visible in the desktop client for your use:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation panel, click Settings.
- Click the Zoom Apps tab.
- Click the toggle next to Zoom Apps Quick Launch Button to enable it. The setting allows you to see the Zoom Apps button on the desktop client.
Some Zoom Apps frequently asked questions:
Can I use Zoom Apps in other Zoom products like Webinars?
- You can use Zoom Apps within Zoom Meetings and the Zoom desktop client only.
Can Zoom Apps be used in breakout rooms?
- Zoom Apps are not currently available in Breakout Rooms. However, our team is working on adding this to a future release.
Are Zoom Apps included in recordings? Cloud? Local?
- Zoom Apps are typically not visible in meeting recordings, whether local or cloud. However, some elements may be visible during a meeting and the resulting recording, such as using a background from the Virtual Background app.
I’m having trouble with one of my Zoom Apps. Where can I go for support?
- If you are having an issue with a specific app, please get in touch with the app’s developer, usually found on that app’s Marketplace page.
For additional information regarding Zoom Apps Marketplace, visit Zoom support FAQs.
Zoom apps you acquire through the marketplace supply the app developer’s customer support, documentation, and warranty information. The Messaging & Collaboration team does not support these apps. If there is an issue with a specific app, please get in touch with the app developer.