Application Hosting provides full-service hosting of Line-of-Business production and development platforms that offer distributed business applications, database servers, and supporting infrastructure.
Application Hosting features include:
- Hardware and Operating System:
- Application framework support
- Backup (including data replication offsite)
- Business applications, database servers and supporting infrastructure for:
- Espresso (SSO portal)
- Transfer of Expense (TOE)
- Transfer of Funds (TOF)
- BARC Web and DBMS
- GoAnywhere managed data transfer
- Data Warehouse
- UCPath Operational Data Store (ODS)
- Redhat Enterprise Linux
- MS Windows
- MS SQL Server
- WebSphere/Tomcat Java Application Servers running on VMware vSphere Enterprise Plus
Contact ETS Director of Infrastructure Chris Sneathen at email@example.com.
Customer retains application administration responsibility.
Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
The Service Level Agreement (SLA) memorandum of understanding is based of agreed-upon services.