Legitimate Campus Surveys
We've listed the legitimate, active campus surveys here to help you distinguish phishing from real surveys:
- UC Santa Barbara New Student Survey
- A survey of the incoming class of Fall 2021 administered by Institutional Research, Planning & Assessment. New freshmen and transfer students are invited to participate.
Personalized email invitations come from firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “UC Santa Barbara New Survey.”
- UCSB Alumni Directory Verification (not a survey, but information verification for the campus alumni directory)
- Information Request for 1095 IRS Reporting
- From UC SHIP information request for Academic Health Plans (AHPs)
- UC Health values your input! ¡UC Health valora su opinión!
- The purpose of this survey is to collect represented and non-represented employees' opinions about UC health benefits and health care use.
- Discovery Benefits Information (not a survey, but enrollment confirmation)
- SA Peer Education Network Divisional Training Interest Form
- 5 question survey from Student Affairs Announcements emailed to SA ALL listserv
- UCSB First Destination Survey
- Two-to-four minute survey from UCSB Career Services via Handshake
- "Share your opinion on the UC Flu Vaccine requirement"
- A survey was sent out via email with this subject line from an outside market research firm, Consumer Evaluation & Insights.
- This survey is not UC affiliated and UC cannot make any assurances regarding the use, privacy, or security of any information provided.
- SIS&T Annual Survey; 2020 User-Satisfaction Survey
- This survey will be sent to users on the SAALL listserv during the first week of September.
- Campus Active Directory Survey