Legitimate Campus Surveys
We've listed the legitimate, active campus surveys here to help you distinguish phishing from real surveys:
- UCSB Alumni Directory Verification (not a survey, but information verification for the campus alumni directory)
- Information Request for 1095 IRS Reporting
- From UC SHIP information request for Academic Health Plans (AHPs)
- UC Health values your input! ¡UC Health valora su opinión!
- The purpose of this survey is to collect represented and non-represented employees' opinions about UC health benefits and health care use.
- Discovery Benefits Information (not a survey, but enrollment confirmation)
- Fall UCSB Remote Learning Survey
- The purpose of the Fall UCSB Remote Learning Survey is to help UC Santa Barbara continue to support your success during remote instruction. You can access the survey in GauchoSpace, via this link, or look for an email from GauchoSurveys (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line "Tell UCSB about your remote learning experience this Fall quarter." This campuswide survey is a joint effort between Undergraduate Education, Student Affairs, and Institutional Research, Planning & Assessment.
- SA Peer Education Network Divisional Training Interest Form
- 5 question survey from Student Affairs Announcements emailed to SA ALL listserv
- UCSB First Destination Survey
- Two-to-four minute survey from UCSB Career Services via Handshake
- "Share your opinion on the UC Flu Vaccine requirement"
- A survey was sent out via email with this subject line from an outside market research firm, Consumer Evaluation & Insights.
- This survey is not UC affiliated and UC cannot make any assurances regarding the use, privacy, or security of any information provided.
- SIS&T Annual Survey; 2020 User-Satisfaction Survey
- This survey will be sent to users on the SAALL listserv during the first week of September.
- Campus Active Directory Survey