Collaborate supports the faculty creating instructional digital materials for use in the classroom and on GauchoSpace sites for Letters and Science courses.
These materials include:
- Documents (e.g., online course readers)
- Scanned images, photos, drawings, and graphic artwork
- Film, video, and audio recordings (e.g., digitized excerpts of existing works, or production of new materials)
- Captioning and transcription of materials for improved accessibility
- Creation or compilation of discipline-specific course materials for instructional use
To learn more about digitization services, go to the Collaborate digitization website.