Becoming a customer of NHDC involves several steps. Our goal is to guide you in successfully moving into our facility, and joining our customer community. Here is an overview of the steps you need to take. If you have any questions, please drop us a note at ETS-NHDC@UCSB.EDU.
2) Review the Data Center Access & Etiquette page to understand the access and expectations of using the NHDC.
3) Review the New Customer Considerations Checklist.
4) Review the Use Cases and Limitations FAQ.
5) If you want to host equipment in the NHDC, head to the Equipment Processing page to prepare an inventory so we know what you want us to host for you.
6 ) With your completed inventory, head over to the IT Services Catalog, login with your UCSBNetID and click the Advanced Technical Services box, then Infrastructure, to submit a service request and upload your inventory. Alternately, this link should take you to the proper location in ServiceNow. Once we receive your inventory, we will contact you to discuss needs and plan installation of your equipment.
7) Prior to equipment installation, customer and NHDC will review the expectations for both parties and sign the Service Level Agreement.