Upcoming event: Managed Databases on AWS
What are Managed Databases on AWS?
AWS offers the broadest range of databases purpose-built for your specific application use case. Get an introduction to AWS’s fully managed database services that can be launched in minutes as well as our SQL and no SQL offerings.
- Managed Databases on AWS
- Event will be on November 7 and held in room ED 4211 at 9 a.m. in building 275
- Bring a laptop or use one of our Windows 10 lab computers
- Hands-on lab environment (no remote option)
- Registration is required. 30 total seats.
- 30 minute presentation by AWS architect followed by a lab
- Our AWS representatives will be on-site to lead us through the lab
If you have already RSVP'd, please disregard this message.
If you would like to reserve a spot we have a new registration process courtesy of Alx Sanchez.
- Sign in to the UC LMS portal and complete the registration form: https://uc.sumtotal.host/core/
pillarRedirect?relyingParty= LM&url=app%2Fmanagement%2FLMS_ ActDetails.aspx%3FActivityId% 3D375058%26UserMode%3D0
NOTE: Reservations are required by Mon., Nov 4th.
Additionally, we are now able to offer UC Learning Management System (LMS) training credits for this event, past events, and future events. If you have attended a previous event, yourself and your supervisor should have received an email (email@example.com) from the LMS regarding your completion of the lab or course. Running registration through the LMS helps us know who is participating to get additional value out of our efforts.